Rabbit Regularity Rally
Rabbit is a free APP for navigation on regularity rallies. Once downloaded on a tablet or mobile, you can view in navigation screen all the necessary information to keep the point to point regularly.
With the IDEAL TIME function, Rabbit lets you know if we are delayed or advanced with respect to the ideal of regularity. Display ideal time is easy and intuitive:
- TIME IN RED: SLOW DOWN! You are advanced!
- TIME ON GREEN: SPEED UP! You’re late!
- TIME IN YELLOW ARE REGULAR! Keep it up!
Free accessory functions:
VOICE function: Rabbit “speak” all average changes.
Sound Alert function: you can turn on beeps to help you maintain regularity.
Intelligent fine tuning: Rabbit indicates the best correction to compensate for calibration errors
Unique features for RABBIT RABBIT + BOX:
- Total accuracy level centimeters, provided by a digital odometer sensor connected to the car wheel
- Odometer adjusting directly in equipment remote control
To see the operation of the Rabbit Regularity Rally, see this Video.
For all functions of the Rabbit Regularity Rally, see the Manual.
Requirements for use RABBIT RALLY:
- TABLET or MOBILE ANDROID 4.1+
- RABBIT BOX (Our equipment of high-precision navigation) or, for free, with the GPS of your electronic device (Tablet or mobile).
- APP RABBIT PILOT, our free app for pilot extra screen.
- APP RABBIT REGULARITY RALLY